eclipse plugin - Why are sonarqube runners giving me different number of violation errors? -


i tried running code analysis against different sonnar runners:

  • with ant tried:
    • sonar-ant-task-2.2.jar
    • sonar-ant-task-2.0.jar
  • with maven tried:
    • sonarqube-eclipse plugin
    • sonar:sonar maven task

why giving me different violations count though use same quality profile?

wild guess here given few information available (please share configuration of analysis) can due fact bytecode not provided when running ant whereas done automatically when running maven.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Difference between pre and post decrement in recursive function argument -

php - Nothing but 'run(); ' when browsing to my local project, how do I fix this? -

php - How can I echo out this array? -